- LEARN how to use Fox/Hound mode. When pile-up is bigger I change to F/H mode.
- NEVER call me on my transmit frequency.
- Probably it is better to call me in normal mode from 2500 – 3500 Hz . There is not so much QRM on that part of the band and I use wide filter.
I will participate in WPX RTTY Contest during weekend 8-9 February . If you need Norfolk Island on RTTY please call me.
My 160m antenna tunes on 6m with SWR 1:1.9. Today I made few ZL and VK contacts on 6m. Waiting for more….
Maybe I should make dedicated 6m antenna?
As I am operating all amateur bands , there is no much time to check 160m. However I will try to be there about 11-12 UTC and again during my sunrise time – about 18:10 UTC. Maybe not every day but you must be patient and monitor frequency. About 11 UTC I will transmit on 1840 kHz and at sunrise I will try to be on 1836 kHz.
Bad news is that from today there will be no more 30m operation. Good news is that on 30m pole I mounted 160m inverted L and from today I begin FT8 operation on this band.
- Please do not make duplicate contacts. Give a chance to those looking for ATNO!
- Do not call when I am in QSO with other station. Listen more – talk less 🙂
- Please learn how to set-up for Fox/Hound mode. Many stations do not use right settings and waste time making no QSO.